Ushna Yoga studio is constantly organizing Teacher Training programs.
Become a yoga teacher and continue to expand your skills with our foundation diploma, advanced training and specialist courses.
200hrs Anusara Yoga Teacher Training
Part 1: July 13 – 30, 2023
Part 2: Sept 25 – Oct 5, 2023
Are you ready to become a certified Anusara yoga teacher?
We welcome you at “Ushna Yoga studio“ in Marbella to become one of the highly trained and light-hearted teachers who are dedicated to cultivating and maintaining a high standard of excellence and to serve students of all ages and levels to discover their own innate goodness, their worthiness, and Divine nature.
The community of thousands of Anusara Yoga teachers around the world invites you to teach wherever you want. You will complete this 200 hours teacher training as an official Anusara Yoga Elements teacher® (anusara.com), and recognized by Yoga Alliance as a 200 HRS Registered Yoga Teacher (200 RYT).
Part 1, the Immersion, is open to anyone ready to deepen their yoga practice, it’s a rich exploration of asana, alignment, pranayama, meditation, anatomy, and yoga philosophy. The focus here is on being a yoga student and integrate the Anusara yoga® method.
Follow your call, get inspired, and learn the tools to teach uplifting & inspiring yoga classes
Anusara® Yoga means to practice from the heart. A life-affirming path of yoga, into the understanding of anatomy and philosophy.
Anusara® Yoga teachers receive intensive training in all key areas of yoga teaching. Special emphasis is placed on linking heart-oriented topics and tantric philosophy with instructions for precise alignment of postures to inspire students to embody the highest goals of yoga practice.
Other key areas of the Anusara® Yoga Teachers’ Training Course include the principles of breathing, meditation, creation of posture sequences, observation, verbal and physical alignment, demonstration of postures, use of the voice, and organization of course curricula.
We welcome you to our community of committed and light-hearted teachers who are dedicated to cultivating and maintaining a high standard of excellence and to serving students of all ages and levels to discover their own innate goodness, their worthiness, and Divine nature.
Hidden benefits of this training
- Overcome fear of public speaking.
- Learn how to use your voice for optimal impact and flow.
- Enter into a state of effortless effort using the principles of Anusara yoga and the power of the breath.
- Let go of mindstuff and get a greater understanding of the working of the universe.
- Learn about the ‘so called’ yogic superpowers that help you experience a whole different layer of yourself.
- Gather a deeper understanding of the working of the mind and non-dual tantric philosophy.
- Learn how to create inspiring yoga classes with the groundbreaking sequencing template.
- And connect to a community of highly trained and heart centred yoga teachers all around the globe.
So… what are you waiting for?
- Introduction Tantra Philosophy,
- Shri – the intrinsic good,
- Anusara Yoga (special features),
- the breath,
- the 1st A Intention (Intention-Sankalpa),
- Anusara in summary,
- 2. A alignment
- 3. A action,
- 1. UPA – Open to Grace,
- 5 aspects of Open to Grace,
- Spanda – Pulsation,
- 2nd and 5th UPA: Muscular and Organic Energy,
- Balanced Action,
- Purna – the abundance
- three Aspects of ME and OE,
- Focal Points,
- Optimal Human Blueprint,
- Adhikara – the studentship,
- Sadhana – the path of the yogi,
- History of Yoga,
- Anusara Invocation (Mantra)
- 3rd UPA – The Inner Spiral,
- 4th UPA – The Outer Spiral,
- Application of the spirals as refined alignment principles in the body,
- Applied anatomy of the UPA’s based on the skeletal model,
- Rough form of the posture,
- review 5 UPA’s
- Uijai Breath,
- Breathing Anatomy,
- Tantric Macrocosm – the 36 Tattvas,
- the Psychic Tattvas – the limitations of the Divine (Kanchukas),
- the 3 levels of mind: the Ego – Ahamkara, the Intelligence – the Spiritual Intelligence – Buddhi, the Perception – Manas,
- the Absolute – Shiva Shakti Paramshiva
- Tattvas deepening,
- Prakriti, the relative Tattvas
- the attributes of it Absolutes,
- the 5 divine deeds of Shiva,
- the 7 loops as part of the finer alignment of Anusara Yoga,
- Patanjali – the yoga sutras,
- overview of the 4 Padas- 4 chapters
- Introduction Pada 1 : Samadhi –
- insight into the structure of mind and body (Vrittis-Citta),
- Introduction Pada 2 : Saddhana
- Ashtanga – the 8-folded path
- Asana – postures,
- Pranayama – breathing exercises,
- Phratyahara – withdrawal of the senses,
- Dharana – focus of the mind,
- Dhyana – immersion,
- Samadhi – enlightenment,
- yoga therapy
- Kundalini in Tantra and Yoga,
- Nadis and Prana – Sushumna | Ida | Pingala,
- Nadi Shodana,
- Kapalabhati – Fire breath,
- Bhagavad Gita – The Song of the divine ,
- Krishna and Arjuna,
- specialization in anatomy and UPA’s,
- yoga therapy
- review immersion
- business of yoga
- market your authentic self
- the future!
Zoom sessions with Kai & team
Super early bird | 200hrs Training €2.999
Full payment before March 1, 2023
Early bird | 200hrs Training €3.350
Full payment before May 1, 2023
Full price | 200hrs Training €3.750
Full payment after June 1, 2023
100hrs Immersion or Teacher Training €1.750
€1.850 full payment after June 1, 2023 if you take the seperate modules. Payment plan available, contact us if you need this.
Meet your teachers
• Anusara: Universal principles of alignment for all asanas
• Spiral Dynamics
• Non-dual philosophy of Kashmir Shivaism
• Groundbreaking yoga sequencing
• Anusara Elements Teacher Certificate Authorization
• Yogatribe Certificate
• Yoga Alliance Registered 200RYT
Step by step we dive into the world of Yoga. Small exercises with big Aha-experiences that open new doors. Teaching is always also a process of our own learning and growing.
WHO CAN JOIN OUR TRAINING
• Students who want to shift their practices and deepen their knowledge of yoga
• Students who want to become yoga teachers
• Yoga teachers who want to expand their understanding and their resources for teaching yoga.
• Students who want to participate in an intensive to improve their practice (available in Module 1)
REASONS TO DO A RESIDENTIAL YOGA TRAINING
• Having time just for yourself far away from daily obligations
• More time and energy to dive into the practice and teachings
• Share fully this experience with like-minded people
REASONS TO COME TO MARBELLA
• An opportunity to live in this magical area in the South of Spain
• Being close to the Ocean and the waves
• Sunny weather at Costa del Sol
• Exploring the culture
• A sophisticated destination easy to reach
• Mastering to surf the wave
Total Wellbeing and Ayurvedic Lifestyle Masterclasses (February 12th, 2023 + 6 week program)
Internationally recognised Deepak Chopra Total Wellbeing and Ayurvedic Lifestyle Masterclasses.
Combined with flow yoga classes, breathe work and primordial sound meditation.
In this 6 week program Liana Falconer from Rituals Marbella will empower you through the 6 pillars of Ayurveda to completely enhance your wellbeing through movement (Yoga) ,restful sleep, rituals of self-care, mindful eating, optimising your digestion through Ayurvedic nutrition, basic breathing techniques and the Vagus nerve, Ayurvedic daily routine rituals and Meditation.These practises ease tension in the body, balancing emotions, and building mental resilience. They will leave you feeling deeply grounded and renewed.
What is included:
-90 min Flow Yoga + Breathwork and Meditation weekly session
-One to one session
- Prakruti (basic nature) and Vikruti ( current nature ) questionnaire.
- Liana to determine your primary Dosha Vata, Pita or Kapha which when balanced help us to feel healthy, both in body and mind.
- You will receive your own personal primordial sound mantra for meditation determined by the sound the universe was making at the time, place and date you were born.
Barre Teacher Training by BARREFIT® BCN (February 25th – February 26th, 2023)
Thinking of becoming a barre instructor? Don’t miss out on your opportunity to train in Spain’s first barre teacher training, with the iconic Barrefit® Bcn studio! This methodology is based on functional training and blends elements of pilates, yoga and dance resulting in an inclusive, safe and very effective workout. To access the weekend long intensive training you will need to complete the online introduction first, so that we ensure we all have the barre basics and anatomy fundamentals required to become a Barrefit® certified instructor. This training is demanding and intense! Once certified you will feel prepared to teach and that you have the tools to create new, innovative classes tailored to your clients’ needs.
Join our 26&2 Teacher Certification Program by E84 with Esak Garcia (FEBRUARY 1 – AUGUST 23, 2022)
Esak has been practicing and teaching Bikram Yoga since 1994. This is an opportunity to feed your practice with techniques and information that will help you get more from the time you spend in the hot room. Participants will have the opportunity to immediately apply the workshop information to their practice in the class following the workshop.
Our inspiring teachers will guide you through 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises for 90 minutes. This is the traditional hot yoga sequence known to the world as “Bikram Yoga”. This practice is heart-pumping, low impact, and challenging. It systematically works your whole being, strengthening the mind, therapeutically restoring the body, and developing awareness, focus, and concentration. This practice is the foundation on which the entire e84 Yoga system is built.
Meet the faculty, ask questions, and move with our teachers!